Think of your retirement as the next chapter of your life. Consider how many years you have until you leave your last job… and then possibly another 25-40 years in retirement from there.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Where do you currently stand with your finances?
- How will you progress through the next chapter, retirement, financially-speaking?
- What steps can you take today to enjoy more financial security in your future retirement?
- Where will you live in the future?
- How much income will you need?
- What income streams will you rely upon, once you have left your job?
- Do you have sufficient coverage and protection in the case of an emergency, unexpected medical needs, or other sudden situations?
- Do you have a plan in place for transferring estate assets to beneficiaries in case the unexpected happened?
Don’t wait, answer these questions and put those answers to paper. If you need help with answering these questions and with creating a long-term plan, seek professional assistance.A financial professional can help you walk through the “what ifs,” evaluate your current progress, and lay out a game-plan for where you want to go.
Call Wealth Preservation, LLC today!